Monday, February 21, 2011

Pics

These are some photos of O-Week I took today:
 2 guys dressed in camel suits I think and I believe they were on stilts. Yesterday there was a guy and a girl dressed as a tree and a bush, unfortunately I didn't have my camera when I got a chance to hug the bush.
 The nice central courtyard on campus. Many trees. Yesterday the guy dressed as a tree told me if I'm ever stressed, I should hug one of those trees because that is what they are there for.

Random picture of my notebook and I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but their desks are weird and totally not straight which bothers me. I felt like my notebook was going to slide right off my desk the entire lecture.



Some pictures from the Pylon lookout of the Harbour Bridge that I went to last week:

No comments:

Post a Comment